Weird issues with Articulate 360 - any one else experiencing this...?
Oct 14, 2017
So first of all I want to explain that I do currently have a brilliant member of the articulate support team looking into my issues and helping although at present things are still not going well, but I'm interested to know if anyone has come across the same issues as I am currently experiencing...
- Last week after running the most recent SL update my PC started to work really really slowly, then when I went to import a photo from the CL the search function got stuck on 'photos' and no matter which approach I took I could then not import an illustration, icon or video as the CL constantly reverted back to 'photo' in the dropdown list.
- Not too much longer after this happened SL then clashed on me and forced itself to quit.
- Restarting the PC/ SL etc only worked for a minimal amount of time before the same thing happened again.
- So long story shot I did some research and figured maybe my SSD was knackered so I I popped to the shop yesterday to by a new all bells and whistles one, installed it in my PC last night and spent the majority of the night re-building and re-installing everything from the original Windows 10 start up disk so this morning I basically had a brand new PC.
- I currently have only the following things on my PC:
- Articulate 360 (of which I solely use Storyline and have no need to download the other apps)
- Microsoft office 365
- Google Chrome
- Opera email client
- And about 10 minutes ago the same issue has just started happening again.
Now, I dont want to sound so negative here but as much as I love using SL I dont seem to be having much luck with it as I have been through 3 PCs in the last 4 years because it always seems to cause issues for me and ultimately end up killing my PC. So I have ended up either buying a new top of the range PC or building a new PC myself - either way the same thing always seems to happen.
Has anyone else been having issues? I literally only have the default firewall settings on my PC with no additional antivirus software running so in my mind the issue can surely only lie within SL...?
Any suggestions, info would be greatly appreciated, have a great weekend all!