When I publish a story in Articulate 360 it looks a little fuzzy.

Dec 19, 2016

When I publish a story in Articulate 360 it looks a little fuzzy. Like everything, including the text, is at a low resolution. It's not a good way to give a client an impression of what I can do for them! But if I take the same project and use the old tempshare method, it looks perfect. Very sharp. Is this just a limitation of Articulate 360, or is there something I can do?

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Fraser,

When you publish a course into Articulate Review, it will show it within the Review console so that you can see the comments and feedback on the right hand side. So the options you enable in terms of the player/browser setting won't take effect h ere, but they will be visible when you publish your course to LMS, Web, or Articulate Online. 

As for the blurry text you're seeing - we'd be happy to take a look at it, and even some screenshots would help us get started. If you're able to share the .story file here with us then we can also look at publishing to Articulate Review and see how it appears on a web server as well. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.