White flashes in between pages in IE from 360 courses

May 31, 2017

Hi,

I've built a few courses using SL360 now, and i've been experiencing common issue with the majority of them when viewing the output in IE10 & 11. As the user navigates through the course, a white flash appears briefly in between each page.

This is not happening for me in Chrome.

Could you shine a light on this please?

Cheers 

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Alex, sorry this is plaguing you! We've got issue on our radar where Storyline 360 HTML5 output subtly flickers when viewed on Internet Explorer 11 and Edge, and that sounds like what you're describing. Here's a screen recording of the behavior--does that seem to match what's going on in your file?  I'll be sure to let the team know about your experience and add this forum thread to the report.

As soon as we get more information, I'll let you know. Thanks again for bringing this up, and I'm sorry if it's been slowing you down!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is how we fixed the issue where HTML5 output would blink or flicker between slides in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.