Why can't I sign into Articulate 360 anymore?

Jan 19, 2017

I downloaded Articulate 360 (Windows 7) two weeks ago and started my free trial. Before my trial was even up, I found myself logged out of Articulate 360.... and unable to log back in again. I've uninstalled the A360 app as well as Storyline and the rest, reset my password, and installed everything (running as administrator). No matter what I do, I just keep getting that log in screen. It'll "think" for a moment and put me right back to the log in screen. I have projects that I have to finish. What happened?

34 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Doris,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you're having difficulty logging in. 

• Are you able to successfully login online via 360.articulate.com?
  • Are you getting a particular error when logging into your Articulate 360 app?

Here are the common reasons you may experience an issue signing in.

Michael Domas

Yes. This is a real problem.

I have just spent over 90 minutes trying to sign in. Resetting the password. Going around in circles registering, trying to re-register. Uninstalling. Re-downloading and installing.

My setup is vanilla win10. Really should not be having these issues.

Once again, it seems to me that an organisation goes so overboard with security that it affects legitimate users. Multiple signins required to access an application.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Michael and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊

Thanks for chiming in and sharing that you're running into an issue signing in as well.

• Where are you trying to sign in?
    • 360.articulate.com or your Articulate 360 Desktop app
  • Are you getting an error?

Here are the common reasons you may experience an issue signing in. 

Taylor Maruca

Hi Kathir and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know you're having an issue with signing in.

From your screenshot it looks like you're attempting to sign in on the Desktop app and then being redirected to the web browser. 

Have you reviewed our article on common reasons you may experience an issue signing in?

If you've gone through that, I would recommend reaching out to our Support team via a case so they can investigate your issue!