Does Storyline work in Windows 10?

Feb 19, 2016

Is anyone successfully using Storyline in Windows 10? I've seen people from Articulate say it works, but I've also talked to other people who say they have issues and had to revert to an earlier Windows. Can any users here confirm if/how their Articulate products work in Windows 10? Outside of Articulate, does anyone have any feedback on potential setbacks with Windows 10? I am buying a new computer and need to determine if I should get one with Windows 10 installed or find one with 7 or 8 on it.

Thanks for any advice!

8 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hi Larry! 

Are you asking about Storyline 1 or Storyline 2? If you are referring to Storyline 1, it is not officially supported with Windows 10. You can view the system requirements for Storyline 1 here.

Storyline 2, however, is supported with Windows 10. I've personally run both Storyline 2 and Studio 13 in a Windows 10 environment for a few months now and have yet to run into any issues.

Hope that helps, and maybe some of our Community members will be able to provide you with some personal experience as well! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.