Working on multiple computers

Jan 25, 2021

Hello, 

is it possible to work on multiple computers with Articulate 360? If so, on how many? And if I want to switch the computer, is it enough to delete the files from the previous machine?

Best

Elmar

2 Replies
Jaycee Sipagan

Hello, Elmar,

You definitely can. Under the Articulate 360 Terms of Service, you can activate Articulate 360 on a total of 4 devices. Here's the clause that supports it:

2.4. License Limitations: You may activate the Services on up to two desktop devices and up to two mobile devices at a time (maximum four total activations), provided that these activations are associated with the same Articulate User ID. However, the Services may not be used simultaneously on these devices.

If you want to switch to a different machine, Articulate 360 checks for the subscription and access on a regular cadence, so you're safe since you won't be actively logged in and using it on the other machine(s).

I recommend reaching out to the Support Team if you have any other questions about your account for a more detailed response.

I hope this helps. Regards,

Jaycee

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hey, Elmar!

Jaycee has you covered here with some great info - and I wanted to touch on one piece specifically that he didn't mention:

And if I want to switch the computer, is it enough to delete the files from the previous machine?

No need to delete any of your project files! If Storyline isn't installed on that device, they simply won't open. If you need to move them between computers, be sure to save, and close the file before transferring!