Zoom Picture in a Drag & Drop and on Mobile Devices

Feb 25, 2016

Hello,

I'm having two issues with zooming pictures.  Please let me know if you have any work-arounds.

1) I created a drag n drop interaction where the drag objects can be zoomed in (using the Selected state). The trouble is that when they are enlarged, they show up behind the other drag objects on the screen.  Is there a way to set them to open on top of everything else?

2) I have lightboxed some slides that have the built-in Zoom Picture function.  It works great on my computer.  However, when i ran it on my phone, the zoomed pictures opened up behind the lightbox.  How can get them to zoom on the top layer?

Thanks for your help!

Jill

7 Replies
Fabien Boythias

I have exactly the same problem on my computer when I render the course in HTML5. I uninstalled Flash Player from my machine a couple of months ago.

However, when I use Chrome, the course renders with Flash, and it works fine.

So it looks like some kind of a bug in either the HTML5 export, or the way the course is rendered in HTML5 by the web browser.

Christie Pollick

Hi, Fabien -- Thanks for reaching out, and I looked in on Jill case and she shared "I solved my problem by using layers instead of states", so I thought I would pass that along. And if you continue to have difficulties and would like us to perform some testing for you, please feel free to use this form to submit for private review. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.