Zoom picture rotates my picture 180 degrees.

Feb 06, 2020

First off, importing a picture causes my image to rotate as well.. so then I have to do the extra steps to get it upright. Then after resizing and cropping (because it SHOULD be possible in this software if it is offered.) and I add the "zoom picture" feature to it, it zooms (barely) and flips the image as well. Any ideas on how to fix this immediately? I'd go w/o as I have had to do on my most recent projects, (as there is absolutely no way to bring an image in that doesn't flip it... no matter how much editing outside of 360 you do,) but this content requires it. P.S., I can't add a visual as this is highly confidential and proprietary content.

1 Reply
Vincent Scoma

Hi Toni,

I am sorry that you are running into this snag! When inserting images, what is the orientation of the photos? Does this happen in any project after uploading an image? 

I also wanted to mention that Storyline 360 does provide different tools for formatting pictures, screenshots, and characters. This guide provides more details on the formatting tools provided: Storyline 360: Formatting Pictures, Screenshots, and Characters

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.