Zoom picture - when the user clicks on the zoom - corners are not beautiful
I do the following steps:
1. I add a picture in a slide.
2. I would like that the user has got the possibility to zoom the picture. So I click on “ Zoom picture”.
3. I click on “Preview” or “Pusblish” to check if the zoom is working well.
4. The zoom is working well and the zoom is automatically created by Storyline. But if you pay attention more when the zoom is active, the corners of the player are not beautiful and dark grey. See my screenshot for more understanding.
5. I think that reason is that the corners of the player are rounded (and cannot be square to my knowledge) and the transparent produced by Storyline is square.