360° virtual tour

Nov 01, 2017

Hello, 

I have taken a pano photograph using my iphone. 

I want to be able to create a virtual effect or 360° view to make it appear that the user is standing in the room and can move around the screen. 

Has anyone got any ideas how I can do this? 

I have tried looking for free online virtual tour software but have been unsuccessful. 

4 Replies
Dave Goodman

Rachael - are you talking about the "stitching process" of putting all of your images together now? If so, go to Adobe and see Photoshop. There are many other means of doing this. When you took your pictures did you give yourself about 25-30% overlap on the images - left, right, up and down? You can also look into Eastpano, ptgut, Kolor etc.

Rachael Evans

Hi David, 

I just have one photo that I have taken that I am hoping to use. The image was taken using my iphone and the 'pano' setting. 

I have tried a previous thread discussion posted by Rachael which suggests using hotspots and adding new sections of the image on each layer but it has failed to work. 

I am hoping for a free online site to use as this project is for an NHS trust and therefore I am unable to download software or incur additional costs.  Do you think adobe could be used with just one image?

Any suggestions or advise would be much appreciated!! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.