Articulate Conference Leeds UK May 2012

Mar 22, 2012

Hi there

I am very excited, I've managed to book a place on the Articulate Conference in Leeds on May 24th - hurray!

Are any of you fellow eLearning Heroes going to be there?

Would be great to find out !

84 Replies
Chris Fletcher

So... I have loads of courses I could share, but I dont think my company are happy about me sharing content that is predominantly internal.

I also have a handy little web page that helps me calculate how big the flash files I create need to be to fit on an area on an articulate slide. I thought I'd post it on here in case it's of any use to anyone...

I use flash in my projects a lot, so this is invaluable to me. It means I can vary the size of the flash I embed rather than just making it full size every time, or resizing it in PowerPoint to fit the space I have available.

Hope this is of use to you. If anyone's interested in things to do with embedding flash in Articulate projects, I'd be happy to point some things out. I may even break from tradition and do a screenr at  some point!!

I'm also hopeful that my work will sanction the release of one of my projects so I can show you what I've done!!

Eli Appleby-Donald

John Curran said:

I'll be at this year's conference in Leeds. I'm speaking about 'Storyboarding for Articulate' - that's going to be tough with the great Tom Kuhlman at the same event!

Looking forward to 'talking Articulate' with lots of new people!

I'm going the London thing, but I am desperate to hear more about storyline.  I'm looking at doing a tender for the tools we use at work and I'm scared I won't be able to see storyline before I run it.

Dragos Ciobanu

Eli Donald said:

John Curran said:

I'll be at this year's conference in Leeds. I'm speaking about 'Storyboarding for Articulate' - that's going to be tough with the great Tom Kuhlman at the same event!

Looking forward to 'talking Articulate' with lots of new people!

I'm going the London thing, but I am desperate to hear more about storyline.  I'm looking at doing a tender for the tools we use at work and I'm scared I won't be able to see storyline before I run it.

Hi, Eli

There are now a few Storyline resources shared on the conference website, as well as the updated programme John mentioned. I'm sure folks will chip in with ideas if you have a list of requirements that the tools need to meet and if Articulate are ok about unveiling a little more about the magic Storyline. I would be very surprised if your questions remained unanswered.

Have fun and enjoy London

Bruce Graham

Dragos Ciobanu said:

I'll have dinner with you on Thursday, Bruce, don't worry (that is, unless you will have had way too much of me by then ). We can try a place further away which apparently cooks with local beer instead of wine I must say the choice of beers didn't blow me over last time I went, but I'll have another look

I can see all the sarcastic comments about this coming already....... 

Bruce

PS - can we have candles??  xx

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.