Articulate-Storyline-360-Creating-a-Drag-and-Drop-Interaction - Refrigerator Does not change state

Aug 13, 2018

Hi, 

I tried creating the example given in the tutorial using images from the net instead of the preset sample given in the storyline-practice files. 

The refrigerator changes the state to open when i move the icecream object. But does not change the state to close when i move the ice-cream object out. 

I have created the hotsspot as suggested in the video and also the trigger.

I did the same thing using the storyline-practice files and that worked.

5 Replies
sandeep K

Thanks Allison for the help. I'm able to download them. I have few more queries, the Practice Zip files have pre-defined templates, for example the Fridge object where the states of Open and Close functionality work  as defined. But, without using these pratice zip files, if I try to insert an Fridge image manually, it has only two states i.e. Normal and Hidden. Can you help how to create the Close state?

Video for reference.

https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-storyline-360/articles/articulate-storyline-360-tutorial-how-to-create-a-drag-and-drop-interaction

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.