Articulate Storyline Instructional Designer Contract Work
The Michigan Association of School Boards is a voluntary, nonprofit association of local and intermediate boards of education located throughout the state of Michigan. Our membership is comprised of 600+ boards of education, representing nearly all public-school districts in the state. A key part of the mission of MASB is to provide high-quality educational leadership services for all Michigan boards of education.
Our flagship training program is seeking an experienced Storyline 360 e-learning developer to support our full-time Certification Manager and Instructional Designer. This contracted position would be responsible for the development of online courses from existing source material.
This is a contracted position and is a virtual role, so candidates may be located anywhere in the U.S. Applicants for this role will be expected to show work samples. Applications will be screened and interviews will be scheduled after Tuesday, August 10, 2021. Please send me a private message to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strong e-learning knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of contemporary adult education
- Collaborate with subject matter experts on the onset of the project and throughout production and review
- Transform existing PowerPoint content into intuitive, engaging e-learning asynchronous courses by using Articulate Storyline 360
- Write the outline, storyboard and scripts for learning solutions
- Record narration for each course
- Implement revisions to your written content based on constructive feedback from team members
- Meet project milestones and deadlines
What We’re Looking For
- 2-5 years of e-learning development experience, specifically Storyline based courseware
- Flexible and able to work on fast-paced projects
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Available for team interactions during EST business hours preferred
- Rapid turnaround project-based work- total project span averages 6 weeks
- Ability to dedicate about 20 hours per week