Articulate Studio vs. Adobe Presenter 8
I have an assignment in which I have been asked to compare features of Articulate Studio to Adobe Presenter 8. I was able to find a lot of the answers on line but some things I cannot find. (We do not yet support the product so I do not have manuals).
Any help you could provide would be most helpful.
Does Articulate studio support (descriptions taken from Adobe Presenter 8 features):
- Universal standards support [Create a sing package managed on a server taht supports SCORM 1.2, AICC, and Adobe Connect Training. This means that content can be published once and then used across multiple systems]
- Video add-ons [Focus viewer attention by zooming in on specific content while editing. Select from a range of introductory and concluding clips.}
- Smart learning interactions [Insert aesthetically designed interactive elements into your content with just a click]
- Actors [ Tell story more effectively using human characters. Select from a wide range of out-of-the-box actors to give content more personal touch).
- eLearning templates [Themes that blend backgrounds, styles, fonts, and layouts) [My guess is Yes]
- Publishing to adobe connect [After creating and previewing your presentation, you can publish the presentation directly to an Adobe Connect Server in your publishing list.]
- Search pane [Users can use the Search pane (if you have included it in your theme) to find specific text in a presentation] (My guess is Yes)
- Quiz pane [Substitute a Quiz pane for the Outline pane in the sidebar of your published presentation. The quiz pan can be customized to show different information about quizzes]
- Adobe PDF file publication [Publish a presentation to a PDF if you have Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Reader installed] (My guess is yes)
- File size control [Allows user to set the quality of images being produced] (My guess is yes)