Storyline 360 Problems

Apr 04, 2017

Hi Everyone.

I have created a very long course, mainly all video. I have published to Scorm 2004 3rd Ediion in HTML 5 Only.

I have the course customisation for all video to 1 and videos work perfectly. I am using an iPhone with the newest update. But I get mid way one video/slide will not work & seems to have a knock on effect to the rest of the slides. I exit the course and come back in and works perfectly again until I come near the end and the same thing happens. Am I doing something wrong

Thanks

Colin

6 Replies
Nancy Woinoski

Interesting, I am having the same problem with a video-based course I created, but my course is only 4 minutes long. It has 22 slides each containing  a very short video.  I published for web html5 only. I submitted a case but the engineer could not find a problem and suggested it might be my wireless connection.

I do have a couple of wireless networks so I guess there could be a conflict but I have not been able to verify if this is the case or not. 

I'd be interested in hearing what support has to say about your issue.  I wonder if it has something to do with how it loads the videos. 

Colin Farrelly

Hi Nancy,

I have reverted back to using the Storyline 2 Format and it still works perfectly in the same environment as the 360 Project> I have 110 slides mainly all video and it keeps getting stuck on slide 30 roughly. The support engineer is taking a look at the 2 projects as we speak, so I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Colin

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.