Authorized training center in the middle east

Jul 16, 2014

Dears,

I am looking to have a formal training of articulate Storyline as I am currently working with the Articulate studio 09’ and looking to upgrade to the new storyline, I had looked all the online tutorials and videos, but I want to be certified with having a formal training in an authorized center it will help me to be more specialized with the software. Also It will help me to be able to share and learn all my team what I got off this train.

I will Appreciate if you could advise me of any training center that provides this course here in the middle east.

1 Reply
Nicole Legault

Hi Michael!

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting your question, sorry for the slight delay in the reply! We're so happy you want to improve your skills with our products and I'm glad the tutorials have been helpful to you. We do have some International Training Partners who provide training in their respective regions ... but unfortunately I don't think the Middle East is one of those regions at the moment. Perhaps it's a possibility to travel for the training, or contact one of our training partners to discuss if virtual/online training is a possibility.

Thanks again for posting your question, and good luck!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.