Best type of course for communicating a New Process
I'm new to e-learning course design and I'm looking for your advice on what type of engaging, effective interactions or course designs might work best in STORYLINE to help our field sales team understand our RFP (request for proposal) process, the paperwork required and their role in that process.
Our sales people & managers should:
- understand overall RFP work flow (& benefits of process to them & our customers)
- know how to submit an RFP
- understand purpose of and how to complete, paperwork required (including knowing downside of not completing info. upfront)
- understand expectations - where & when in process sales person/sales mgr. needs to be actively involved
- how and/or where to get help
(Because RFPs are intermittent, we know they'll forget the above learning so we're planning to develop "job aids" to remind them of the above.
I'd love to hear your suggestions or see maybe what you've done for similar courses! THANKS SO, SO Much !