Choosing an LMS... HELP please!
I am a newly appointed elearning developer for a very large company . I am currently using Composica (Soft skills learning) and STT Trainer (Screen capturing software) to create my modules.
I have been given a brief description in terms of what we are looking for from a LMS system for hosting these courses. They are as follow:
- User friendly for developers and end users
- hosting capability, as there will a vast amount of courses that is potentially uploaded.
- Cost structure that will benifit the company
- How flexible and detailed the reporting features (ability to filter results/users)
- There is the potential of 33,000 users who will using the elearning content. But getting started we will be have 500/600 users accessing courses.
- Also there will be 20 users uploading material
So given this information I am in search of a LMS that will be cost effective and be able to cope with our needs.
We currently have a LMS called Careshields in place which my company used before they decided they were going to create and host their own elearnign. They quoted £525 a year per course we upload! Does anyone now if this is a good price?
Thank you any suggestions will be very helpful! I have already contacted Moodle and Netdimesions so any pros and cons... would be very helpul too!