Complete course when visit certain slides
I have some required and some additional slides in my course.
I need to mark my course completed when users see all the required slides.
I don't see any obvious easy way to set up this rule.
So, I find the only solution which is described below and demonstrated on screenshots in the attachments.
1. Create True/False variable for each required slide - to check each of them is it seen or not
2. Create Slidecounter variable - just to have an action for the When field in Course Completion trigger
3. On each required slide mark its variable as True
4. On each required slide add 1 to the Slidecounter variable to make it changes
5. On the master slide add a course completion trigger which will check if all the Slide variables are True when Slidecounter Changes.
It works, but I have about 80 slides and about 20 courses a similar size.
I feel like it will take too long and a probability to make a mistake is high.
Does anyone know a way to make this easier?
Any ideas are highly appreciated!