Contract Opportunity: Captivate to Storyline Conversion Help
Hello fellow Articulate friends!
We are possibly in need of some help converting a number of courses from Adobe Captivate to Articulate Storyline. There are up to 15 courses that require conversion but we're looking to start with just one as a trial run.
- Course to be converted as is (no new development)
- Course is approximately 75 slides in Captivate, no audio - likely fewer slides in Storyline once converted due to layers
- Course also has small, straightforward branching scenarios
- Course has some advanced actions (Captivate) that will need to be converted to Storyline triggers, etc.
- New Storyline template will be provided
- Developer must be highly experienced with Storyline and Captivate
- Source files for Captivate can be provided along with all images and other media as needed
- All final source files must be returned back and will remain our property (NDA may need to be signed)
- For privacy, security, and copyright reasons we must have someone who is located in North America and all files/content must remain in North America
- Developer can work remote but must be available for phone/online meetings between 9am and 7pm Pacific Time
This is a short, one course trial but could potentially turn into a larger contract. If the selected developer has instructional design and more advanced Storyline skills we may even consider for future development work for new programs after conversions are complete.
We want to do a single trial so we can see, as a company, if this approach can work for us. We cannot guarantee that even if you do a fantastic conversion that we will continue forward.
If, after all of that, you're still interested, please send me a private message with your hourly rate and any additional questions you have. We are looking to get started very soon so would appreciate any interest no later than Monday, July 14.
Thanks so much!