Course Tracking

Apr 10, 2018

I am currently tracking my course completion using number of slides visited but when I see in my LMS (Crossknowledge learning suite), progression and time spent automatically goes to 00:35 minutes and 100% even if I have opened only one slide. Can anyone help me with out in making the tracking more specific and progression that shows actual progression of eLearning?

I have quizzes in my course but I don't want to evaluate the learner. I just wish to track that it has been completed by the learner.

2 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Rachna,

Did you try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior?

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.