Creative Software Simulations in E-Learning #194

Mar 21, 2018

I'd like to learn more about how to create an e-course using the techniques used in the latest example from Creative Software Simulations in E-Learning #194.  The link is https://360.articulate.com/review/content/da0136f5-fa1c-4fed-b25f-cf033d0eaaad/review.

Our company is tasked with training many remote users on different software packages.  I'd like to incorporate the method of showing the actual steps with mouse clicks as show in this and other examples.  Being able to simulate the software you are training on is very effective to the learner.  I've tried using the built-in screen recorder in Storyline 3, but unable to create the same effect.

Thank you!

5 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Cliff!

Here's a tutorial that'll help you get started with screencasting in Storyline.

You should be notified automatically when someone responds to your posts. If you're not getting notified, make sure the Subscribed button (see screenshot) is blue at the top of the post. If it isn't, then click on it. If you're still not receiving notifications, I would check your spam folder.

Hope that helps! :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.