Data Visualization Tools

Apr 22, 2015

Hello all, I was hoping someone know of a good Data Visualization Tool where one could input boring data/ information and it would create an interesting visual that does not look like an Excel output. Thank you

4 Replies
Nicole Legault

Hey Khalil!

Thanks for posting your question here in the forums! Data visualization is all about making your data/information look graphically appealing... and I think you can do that right within Storyline using the tools that are available to you: graphics, text boxes, and shapes. Of course, for those who have very limited graphic skills that can be a challenge so.. in that case, you might want to do a Google search for "data visualization tools" and see what's out there. I'm pretty sure you'll find some infographic and chart builders where you can just plug in your numbers and it spits out a graphic for you. :) Good luck! 

Article: The 37 best tools for data visualization

Charles Friedo

Hi Khalil

There are many tools to create beautiful interactive visualization in Excel, Attached charts are created in Excel using data visualization tool named ChartExpo.

There is no requirement of coding skills, you can create charts with just few clicks.

Hope it helps.

Pareto Chart created in Excel:

Sankey Diagram created in Excel:

I Know it's an old thread, just adding value in it.

hogen milan
Data visualization tools are software applications that render information in a visual format such as a graph, chart, or heat map for data analysis purposes. Such tools make it easier to understand and work with massive amounts of data. You can likewise visit futureon to understand more about it.