Drag and Drop interaction

Nov 09, 2019

I've been battling a drag and drop interaction for a few days now and decided to turn o the community for guidance. I set up this simple interaction and it doesn't seem to be working. Essentially my drag and drop targets work but then a submit button should become visible when the drag and drop is complete and this is not happening. Any feedback would be helpful.

6 Replies
t d

Thank you for the advice Ned and Alexander. I decided to start from scratch and changed my activity a fair bit. Not even sure if what I'm trying to do is possible. Wondering is it is possible to add a drag and drop interaction and make the drop interaction create a picture. I've attached an image of the way its set up. I'm trying to get the user t recreate the scene of a hot air balloon in the sky from the individuals parts. Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance.

Ned Whiteley

Hi td,

In the attached example, I have created a drag and drop house build using three basic shapes. I have created the individual drop targets using copies of the same shapes with a 98% transparency so that the completed house is just visible in the top centre of the screen.

By dragging the shapes to the correct point on the screen, the house can be constructed. If a shape is dropped outside its nominated drop target, it automatically returns to its starting point.

I hope this could provide a way for you to construct your balloon scene. The transparency can be adjusted to suit your requirements.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.