E-Learning Conference in Summer 2013

Feb 26, 2013

Hi Folks,

I am looking out to attend great e-learning conference in Summer this year. Can you recommend one. It will be better if the conference is going to be dominated with Articulate Community Heroes.

I will really appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

Showemimo Adebare 

35 Replies
Michael Hinze

Tom Kuhlmann said:

Devlearn in San Jose, California is a good one. It's in late October. Also, I'm working on some stuff for next year. I'd like to put on an Articulate user's conference. 

Tom,
A dedicated annual Articulate User Conference would be awesome! I still remember, years ago, there were user conferences for Authorware in both North America and Europe (called TAAC and EuroTAAC) and I found them incredibly useful.

Kristian Chartier

Nadine Lacelle said:

Nancy Woinoski said:

Tom Kuhlmann said:

Devlearn in San Jose, California is a good one. It's in late October. Also, I'm working on some stuff for next year. I'd like to put on an Articulate user's conference. 

Hey Tom, you should put it on in exotic Toronto. 

I agree....TO please!

+1 for a conference in Toronto.

Kimberly Valliere

Showemimo Adebare said:

Tom, 

Articulate User's Conference will be great! I will be looking forward to  the schedule for this conference. It will be great if you can integrate a pre-conference course to the program. More importantly like an Articulate Certified User Course Certification or Articulate Professional Certification.

Cheers

I absolutely agree with some type of certification!
Nancy Woinoski

You guys might want to check out this discussion about the roadshows.

http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/40733.aspx

Articulate is planning a number of them for 2014. They want the roadshows  to be really hands on and want them to be community-based with lots of participation from community members. They are seeking input from the community as to what types of sessions you would like to see and are asking if any community members would be interested in participating as presenters.

Nothing more has been said about a User Conference but these roadshows might actually be better because they are more intimate and hands-on.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.