Finding Articulate 360 Freelancer

Jun 29, 2017

Hello Everyone, 

I'm the COO of a non-profit start up and I'm looking for someone that does Articulate 360 freelance work. Are we able to solicit from this venue? If not, where would I go to find solid ID's that have excellent writing skills and strong Articulate 360 skills?  Thank you!  

Melissa

4 Replies
R T

I have 10 years of experience in the eLearning design & development. I have expertise in many elearning development tools, technologies and standards like Adobe Flash, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Presenter/QuizMaker/Engager, Storyline, MS Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Adobe Presenter, SCORM 1.2/2004/AICC, Moodle.

I am able to develop learning materials, from concept to storyboard, through to design and creation, and delivery, both face-to-face and online. I am proficient in the use of Lectora, Captivate, Articulate and Camtasia to develop engaging e-learning courses and instructional videos, and have the ability to create SCORM and AICC compliant materials. I do instructional design for both eLearning and classroom based interactions.

AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Instructional Design/Content Development/Storyboarding * CBT/WBT course development * e learning project documentation * Instructor led Training (ILT) to Computer or Web-based Training (CBT/WBT) * Custom eLearning /mLearning development * SCORM conversions * User interface/ template designs * elearning conversion to HTML5, course conversion to iOS devices * Moodle LMS setup and installation

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.