Freelance Opportunity: Storyline expert w/ Strong Accessibility & 508 Experience

Mar 21, 2016

Hey Heroes,

Just got a request from a customer who's looking for a very strong Storyline and 508 designer.

If this sounds like you, please add your info to the thread below. I'm sharing the links to this discussion with the client so they'll reach out individually.

Thanks!

4 Replies
Julie Stelter

Hi David,

Thanks for the post! I'll throw my hat into the ring. I have very strong Storyline skills and have been making 508 compliant designs since my days with PowerPoint presentations. I have successfully transferred this knowledge to Storyline in several projects. You can see my portfolio at www.waldengroup.net. You can reach me directly at julie@waldengroup.net or 262-385-1494 Best of luck in your search!

Cheers,

Julie

Parul  Thakrar

Hi Hope this is not to late. We have been creating 508 complaint designs in Storyline for a variety of very compliant driven industries . See examples of some of our work and approaches in the attachment below . I would be more than happy to provide some support and ideas too. Look forward to hearing from you. I also have a great ELearning guide which I can email to you which details how we work with you, our approaches and our processes.

Parul  Thakrar

Hi Hope this is not to late. We have been creating 508 compliant designs in Storyline for a variety of very compliant driven industries . See examples of some of our work and approaches in the attachment below . I would be more than happy to provide some support and ideas too. Look forward to hearing from you. I also have a great ELearning guide which I can email to you which details how we work with you, our approaches and our processes.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.