help

Feb 07, 2012

i am new user i try to see all your comments and videos and i want some one to lead me

5 Replies
Ron Price

Hey Mohammed,

Welcome -  Looking around the community, you will find a lot of resources to help you get started. This is a very generous community for sure, however, it can be overwhelming figuring out how to get started.  I recommend a couple of things for new users - 1. The tutorials tab will give you several quick and easy lessons on how to use the tools and how to build engaging courses - David and Jeannette have put together a great catalog of resources there.  2. Training - Articulate offers a variety of training opportunities from virtual to Open Enrollment, to custom on-sites.  I am somewhat biased, but I believe these opportunities can really help jump-start a new user.

Zara Ogden

Try not to become overwhelmed. That is the last thing the community wants. 

I suggest subscribing to the blogs. The Word Of Mouth Blog is great and it shares some interesting conversation form the week. Also the Rapid E-Learning Blog as awesome tips and tricks. 

Look at the forums once a day and read 1 or 2 of the topics and comment or contribute. The more you share the more others share. And it is always nice for someone to hear that you like what they have to say or share.

As time goes on, friend ppl and start your own threads. New ideas are never bad. We all need to hear your thoughts no matter what level of a contributor or elearning developer.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.