help ! How to repeat action for the same time period ?

Jul 12, 2017

The problem is when I press the action button for the first time the action will take place and show the hidden object “ smiley face” for once for 2 sec thin it return to be hidden and when I click the action button again it works and the shape papers again but not for 2 sec it will be stay > so I need it to stay for 2 sec only every time I press the action button ??? HOW  ??? using storyline 2

7 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Ahmad,

Have you tried putting the object on a layer with a timeline that's 2 seconds long? You could select "reset to initial state" in the layer properties so that the timeline starts over every time and add a trigger to hide the layer when the timeline ends.

Hope that works for you! Let me know if you have any other questions.

ahmad sabtin

it work successfully thx >>>

i am working with ST1 and ST2 but i wanna try ST3 but it doesn't working on my win 7 32 bit i tried many times to install it but it tell me that it install successfully but theirs  an error MSG when i try to open it >>> i read all the discussions and the minimum requirement of installation are exist  in my PC >>> do u have any suggestion ? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.