Hi dears, hope everything is going well.
i am really confused now. i used to work on story-line 2 long time ago after that i stopped working since my free trail has expired. i planned to purchase the software with my company then articulate 360 has been released :).
1. the thing i understood is when i buy the story line 2 id have two versions of it one for my personal laptop for example and one for my PC. when i read now about 360 its been said that ill have just one software not two! plz advice on this.
2. are the software rise and etc... come with articulate 360 if i purchase it ? is it like story line, are they the sames in features ?
3. i tried to try 360 articulate but it asks me to sign in? how can i sign up to try the product?
4. what is the difference between storyline2 and articulate 360 ?
5. can i work on my old projects in storyline 2 in articulate 360 ?
attached the message appearing when i try to log in!
thanks in advance.