5 Replies
Patti Bryant

Hey Mike! Could you please share the opportunity below as well?

I work in the Training Department at Chipotle and we have an opening for an eLearning and Multi-Media Developer position. This position is in Denver, CO (you must be located in or willing to locate to Denver). We also have a Video Editor position available.

We're an incredibly fun department, we work hard, and we're doing awesome things. We create training for 38,000 employees and help employees connect their passion with possibility. We do this by giving leaders the confidence to challenge, encourage and inspire others to grow beyond the boundaries of what they believe to be possible.

Not only does Chipotle have an incredible mission (to change the way people think about and eat fast food), but it has an incredible People Culture. It's one of the first companies I've worked for where I know we care about each other and elevating those around us. As an eLearning and Multi-Media Developer, you would be a part of changing people's lives for the better.

Basically, we're looking for someone who has a relentless pursuance of excellence, works hard, kicks ass in eLearning development, and is looking for a purpose larger than themselves to contribute to. This role will be mostly developing eLearning courses. The full description is here

If you recognize yourself in the description, you live in Denver, and you're interested, please either Apply Online or PM me. 

Keepin' the joy,
Patti Bryant 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.