How do you QA your work?(workflow)
Hi again guys,
I would just like to exchange note on how you QA your projects if you're the QA. What do you check first? Here's how I do it. And I would like to improve my process to see if there's a more efficient way in doing this.
- Check navigation and slide numbers first if the course is Linear.
- Compare the text on the slide versus the story board
- Check for watermarked images.
- Check each slide title to see if it's correct (Sometimes I forget to change this when I duplicate slides that needs to be reused)
- Check for consistency (element placement on the slide)
- do several pass
That's it. I do not know if there's an automatic way to do this. So thanks in advance!