I've finally solved a problem with Storyline 2 sliders
I'm so pleased, I have finally solved a problem with Storyline 2 sliders that I have wanted to do for more than 4 years since I started in the job I currently have! Today I finally have the software!
What I wanted to do was have two sliders that responded to each other. Moving the first item up the page meant that the other item moved down and vice versa AND, moving the second item meant that the first moved.
I tried many different ways of making this happen but hadn't been able to do it. And now I finally have.
So I welcome you all to the paint factory to come and mix some paint!
(It's a brand new blog, so although I have cleared a lot of the template gubbins, some of it is still hanging around!)