Is the player limited to 980 x560?

May 10, 2011

Is the player limited to 980 x560?  I need to make videos that are nearly full screen (1260 x 960).  When I attempt to just click and drag the video in PowerPoint and scale it down to fit the 980X560 limitation, Articulate gives the video all kinds of pixilation and distortion. Also, I do not want the video in a new window because I want users to have control of the player (timeline, skip forward& backward, pause).  I am taking videos of my companies website and how to navigate the various screens and want them to see all content.  I have attempted to reduce the brower zoom to 75-80% and the font gets blurry.  I tried adjusting the screen resolution of my monitor, and that did not help (blurry). Ideally I would like to actually keep the 'Outline' player on the right side as well if possible.  Any thoughts? 

4 Replies
Laura  Heilman

nic b -

I am new here and I encourage you to please be polite. Try to remember that this is a community forum.  It might take time to get an answer from professionals who are generous enough to give what time they can.

I also encourage you to check out the forums before you ask a question. What you need is usually available.

Based on my understanding of your questions, it looks like this was pretty thoroughly covered in a recent post: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/courses/customizing-the-presentation-size.aspx

Good luck with your project! it sounds like a challenge.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.