LMS quiz results

Aug 01, 2019

Hi all,

I know this has been a topic that has been brought up time and time again. I have learnt that publishing in SCROM 2004 will push the quiz data across to the LMS. 

What I want to know is if you had two seperate quizzes within one package, would they both be pulled through, would storyline send that data? If so then I assume it's down to the LMS whether it would pick up that information.]

What I'm aiming to do in my next project is create a benchmarking exercise pre and post each scenario, to allow the learner to see how they improved and also allow us to pull that data. I know you're probably thinking why not just use a standard LMS quiz? We want to provide some context before and give them an introduction to the subject.  We don't want learners to be under the impression if they pass the LMS quiz (which they are used to seeing as post elearning assessments) that they therefore don't have to do the elearning. 

Interested to hear thoughts on this, thanks.

1 Reply
Ulises Musseb

If you don't need to collect/store results information for the pre-test, you can do everything in SL, and using the Results slide only to report the post-test. You can show the results comparison in the course without having to send results data to the LMS.

If you want to record both the results of the pre and post tests in the LMS, then you might need to have the pre-test in the LMS. SL accommodates for reporting to the LMS only one set of results.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.