Looking for Inspiration
I am working on a Performance Appraisal course that outlines how to rate the employee based on the written feedback and our 1-4 rating system, common mistakes that supervisors make in rating their employees and tips for assessing the employee's performance.
The outline looks like this:
- Intro to our rating system
- Explaining what each number represents
- Scenarios to apply the learning
- Using increments (3.25, 4.5, etc.)
- Scenario for increments
- Applying the N/A rating
- Scenarios that support N/A
- Accurately Assessing an Employee's Performance (Tips in an engage tabbed interaction)
- Common Mistakes to avoid (Quiz where the learner reads an example and chooses the correct term)
- Final Practice includes scenarios that brings all of the points above together)
I have the content written (and I think that it is solid) but I am struggling with how to make this course graphically appealing. I have scenarios where you read an employee's PA and then rate it as well as some other scenarios...so it is a situational course but graphically, I am blocking. I need a theme. I was thinking that I could use a ruler throughout bit I'm still not sure.
Do any of you have some cool idea for making this course graphically interesting?