Looking for Multiple Choice template

Jul 22, 2016

Hey fellow Articulate users,

I am looking for a multiple choice template (using check boxes)that will display the correct and incorrect selections when user clicks submit.  See screen shot. It will need to be for multiple response.

I tried using the graded quizzing slide but from what I can tell it doesn't have the flexibility.

I may have to use free form but wanted to see if anyone had some ideas before I get started.

Thank you!

2 Replies
Montse

Hi Cindy,

This technique is something I frequently use with my quizzes. It’s quite easy to set up using triggers and state changes.

Here are two examples: http://elearningdesigner.com/storyline/elearning-heroes/quiz-feedback-icons/story.html

The first example places the correct/incorrect feedback icons on a slide layer that’s displayed when the learner clicks the Submit button. This method doesn’t easily allow for you to randomize your choices.

To randomize the choices, it’s probably best to place the correct/incorrect feedback icons inside the states of each choice.

I’ve attached the .story file so you can take a look. Let me know if either approach works or if you have questions on the file.

Cindy Poole

Hi Montse,

Thanks for your reply and help!! You are amazing! Sorry for the delay in responding.  I was out of the office yesterday. 

Your examples are perfect and exactly what the boss lady is looking for. Let me spend some time to check into the .story file and I will reach out to you if needed.

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Cindy

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.