Looking for Storyline Dev role

Dec 02, 2014

Hi everyone,

I thought it can't hurt to hit up the community even though I figure this may not be the optimal spot.

I am moving to Sydney, Australia in January 2015 and would love to find a role in developing Storyline material.  I have been using it now for over 2 years and love it!

If anyone has any positions in their business, please contact me on:

dean.peters.training@gmail.com

I also have a website with CV @  www.deanpeters.com.au.

Regards,

Dean

2 Replies
Dean Peters

Thank you!

For two decades, Open Universities Australia has broken down traditional barriers to tertiary learning. With an aim of making education easier to access, we’ve built a reputation as pioneers and leaders in online education. With our success has come an opportunity to expand, and from 2014, through Open Universities Australia, Open Training Institute, Open2Study and e3Learning, we will offer the broadest set of post-secondary education and training programs in Australia.

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient. Any use of this information by any other person is unauthorised. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately advise the sender by return e-mail and delete the message from your system. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Open Universities Australia. Open Universities Australia Pty Ltd : ACN 053 431 888

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.