Menu in Player

Oct 12, 2016

Hi, I customized my menu to show some slides and to also indent the Try It scenes that I have for certain sections.  When I publish my story, I can't navigate to my Try it Scenes by clicking on the title.  Is it because they are not part of my first scene?  

2 Replies
Christine Hounsham

Hi Mariane

If you have the Menu set to Free then you should be able to click on any slide, regardless of what scene they are in or if the slide is indented.   If the Navigation Restriction (in the Additional Options (the gear icon) under the Menu tab in the Player) is set to Restricted or Locked won't be able to jump ahead.

If the menu is set to Free under the Player, I would check the Slide properties (the gear icon next to the Base Layer on the Slide Layer pane - bottom right on individual slides).  It should be set to Player Default.  If set as Custom for Selected Slide, can override the Player-Menu-Free setting by unticking Menu under the Slide Properties (which you don't want in this case).

Hope this helps.

Regards Christine

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.