Mid-Level Storyline Developers Wanted (Employees and Freelancers) - Work from Anywhere in the U.S.
Feb 03, 2015
LearnVibe LLC -- a small, rapidly-growing e-learning company based in the Washington DC area – is looking for mid-level Storyline developers (with at least 3 years of experience) to join our team.
We are seeking both (1) full-time employees and (2) freelancers to be part of our extended team as our “go to” freelancers.
You may be a freelancer looking for a more steady income.
Or an employed e-learning developer tired of commuting to an office every day.
Or simply looking for an opportunity to work with a great team of people and the opportunity to continually expand your skill sets.
Our entire team works remotely and has a great time doing it. We are highly creative and productive without the distractions of an office environment.
We are looking for more than someone who knows Storyline. We are looking for people with strong graphic design skills as well, who can apply sound judgment in building out e-learning modules with visual appeal for professional learners. And who enjoy being part of a team of people who love what they do.
• Solid e-learning development skills – using Articulate Storyline
• Solid graphics skills – experience creating and editing graphics in PhotoShop or similar programs
• Solid PowerPoint Skills – mid to expert level PowerPoint experience
• Video editing skills are a plus, but not required.
Signs that you are the right fit:
• When you read (or hear) words, you see pictures.
• You enjoy the thrill of creating something from nothing.
• Applying and advancing your technological skills excites you.
• You are extremely detail oriented.
• You take pride in your work.
• You like fast-moving environments.
• You enjoy taking a project concept and running with it.
• You are self-motivated.
• You take your work seriously, and yourself not so seriously.
• You have the discipline to work remotely (and appreciate the benefit of doing so!)
To be considered, submit all three of the following items to email@example.com:
(2) Sample graphics you have created, and
(3) Links to (or a zip file of) sample modules you’ve developed (show us your best work)
To learn more about us visit LearnVibe.com
Compensation will be based on experience.
LearnVibe LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.