Modifying Skins

Aug 16, 2012

Hi all,

I am relatively new to developing new skins for my Articulate projects.

Recently I took over a project where there was a number of e-learning modules built with this custom made skin developed by this external company.

When the user clicks on the RESOURCES button highlighted in the attached screenshot (001.jpg) they come to a screen where they can only download a limited number of attachments.

Ideally, we would like to have up to 50 attachments as in the default templates in Articulate.

I have been advised to download the Articulate Presenter Player SDK to develop my own skins
and I have done a few experiments by adjusting the Test_Tab file so that I can get another TAB on the left hand side etc.

I was just wondering if I could use these files or this SDK kit to produce another tab or button below where the RESOURCES button is below to link to these attachments.

OR

Maybe, I could make some adjustments to the Test_Tab file (see the 2nd image - 002.jpg) so that these buttons open up/download the attachments instead of having the RESOURCES button down below?

OR...

Do I have to try and replicate/produce my own skin from scratch?

If so, then are there any good online tutorials on this?

Hopefully I shouldn't have to do this as all I want is to have the added functionality of being able to download more attachments.

Thanks in advance.

Be the first to reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.