Navigation?

May 31, 2016

Hi all, I have this posted on the Storyline board also and it was suggested I do some fishing here as well. Please take a few minutes to read through and suggest options on how you would build this if possible. Cheers

I wish this was my primary focus but am wearing many hats at this time while trying to learn Articulate on the side thus am seeming to be a bit overwhelmed.  I am working on a regulatory course that is renewable every 3 years. It has 14 modules and one final quiz that are accessible from main slide buttons. (screenshot attached but still a work in progress. As you can see I am inserting markers  to hover over with name and description of the modules) (I am amazed I have made it this far and thank those involved to this point).

My predicament...Right now I have it set up with full freedom to navigate and need to change this. I would like to require the learner to visit all modules and slides the first time they do the course (with ability to navigate backwards only freely for review of course). I would like for the quiz button to only becoming active once all modules and slides are completed. ..Could someone please explain to me the steps needed to set this up?

To complicate matters...can this course be set up so when its due again they open it but have full navigation and can go directly to the quiz if desired?

Thanks in advance for any input. As always..very much appreciated.

Cheers

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.