Need help deciding file structure (a single course with many individual modules)
Hi folks, I'm new to Storyline (just installed it yesterday), and I have a general question regarding course layout. I'm having trouble knowing how to tie a sub-set of courses to the Introductory section (and how to handle the objectives because they'll be scattered throughout a bunch of difference courses/files).
The overall goal of my course is to teach people how to eat the Paleo way ("Learning to Eat the Paleo Way"). Subtopics are shown below.
Course Structure (as I see it)
- Course 1: Introduction (I'm guessing this is where the objectives would be, but in reality, each course would have its own objectives). How can I possibly list all the objectives in this main course? Or would I condense them - something like this: Selecting the right foods, purchasing your Paleo food, properly storing the food, cooking your food
- Course 2: What is the Paleo Diet
- Course 3: Foods to Eat and Avoid
- Course 4: Quality and Variety Do Matter
- Course 5: Where to Buy Your Food
- Course 6: Eating Paleo on a Budget
- Course 7: Stocking the Pantry
- Course 8: Storing Foods
- Course 9: Kitchen Staples
- Course 10: Breakfast Food
Rather than include all the material within one Storyline file (too much material), I think it's best to develop small courses, and I'll keep adding to them as time goes by.
Thanks for any tips anyone can provide.