Need Help with Acknowledgement Slide, Yes/No - if Yes is Selected they Complete Course Articulate 360 and Cornerstone LMS

Feb 06, 2019

I am using Storyline 360 and Cornerstone LMS.

Help! I need assistance marking a course as complete when someone acknowledges a policy by selecting Yes. They will mark course as complete as well as exit the course.

If they do not acknowledge and select No, then the course is not complete. They just exit the course.

The issue that I am having is that the course will not mark as complete in LMS.

I can be reached here as well as at erunnels@plsemail.com. I can also provide the file(s).

Thank you for your assistance.

Eve

16 Replies
Judy Nollet

If you haven't already done so, set up the acknowledgment statement as a graded quiz question, with a Submit button. "Yes" is the correct answer.

To enable the LMS to know the answer, you also need a Results slide. Set it with a passing score of 100% (i.e., they acknowledged the policy by answering "Yes").

• If they answer "Yes," the Success layer will show on the Results slide. Put the Exit button there (and perhaps include a note congratulating them for completing the course).
  • If they answer "No," the Failure layer will show on the Results slide. Put a note there explaining that they must acknowledge the policy before they can successfully complete the course. Provide a standard Retry button so they can re-take the "quiz" (i.e., answer the acknowledgment statement again).
Eve Runnels

I hate to admit it, but I could use a little "hand holding".

Would you be willing to review the project I have already and tweak it to make it work? A previous designer created and set up the course but it doesn't work properly.

I have the file in . story format. I can send it to you or upload it to the Review platform or scorm cloud. If you help me, you would be teaching me something very useful and make me look like a rock star.

The course has about 10 slides.

Let me know if you can assist further.

Kindly,

Eve

Eve Runnels

Hello Community,

I am a natural troubleshooter so with your help, I was able to figure out what I needed to do. I manipulated the Results slide to include a Complete Course trigger. I also customized what the slide said. We didn't need actual results. Users just needed to say YES on the Acknowledgement slide.

Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate being able to benefit from the seasoned designers as well as lean on this community when I am stuck.

Thank you!

Eve

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.