Jun 25, 2016

I am new here and new to elearning. I am trying to create training for a CRM software for a group of sales people in banking. what software should I buy and learn to create my training. I only have 2 weeks to develop my training. I know I am in trouble. If you know someone who can assist me , I love to hear your suggestion.

Thanks much !

3 Replies
Punam Parab

Hi Amina,

With 2 weeks of time, I think it will be best to use Articulate Storyline to create your course. If you are a PowerPoint user, then you will find doing basic stuff quite easy in Storyline because it sports the same kind of interface. And before you start out, I will advise you to download the 'Getting Started with Articulate' e-book. It is available free of cost, and offers a great and a quick way to get started with the software. You can download it here.

Also, this is a very active community. So if you are stuck somewhere, you can just upload your file, state your problem and someone will definitely help you out.

Hope this helps.

Danielle Delgeras

I agree and can attest to it as a newbie myself, Articulate Storyline is really easy or user friendly. I haven't run into any big snags yet, but anytime I do have a question, it's usually quite easy to find an answer. There is a lot of helpful info out there, obviously this community included. Good luck and let us know how it's going!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.