Newbie!!!

Sep 16, 2020

Hi everyone....passionate about education and currently involved in development of learning and assessment resources for a broad range of industries. I'm wanting to become educated in the ways of digital platforms and authoring tools which I'm lacking although I've project managed a few eLearning programs in the past. I want to know more and become more inclusive and innovative in  my approach to education particularly to help with diversity in learning and to engage non-English speakers, children, low LLN etc.

WHats the difference between Rise 360, Articulate Storyline, Quizzmaker, Engage & Replay for e.g. are they part of the one authoring tool? 

I don't know where to start; perhaps you can advise me? I'm happy to work on a collaborative project with anyone voluntarily in order to learn and be mentored.

What are the most used authorising tools out there that are not what I'd call cost inhibitive.....especially for a beginner. 

1 Reply
Sarah Hodge

Hi Karen and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!🙂 I think it's awesome you want to up your skills and become more inclusive and innovative. In addition to anyone offering you mentorship, I wanted to share The Getting Started with Articulate 360 series. It has a lot of helpful information on all the different apps, including articles and video tutorials. 

I also created this Getting Started with E-Learning course to help people improve their skills if you want to take a look. I hope that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.