Office 2013 Issues

Jan 25, 2014

I upgraded to MS Office 2013 Home and Business without reading the reviews since I had assumed MS would work as in the past. The current reviews on Office 2013 are not kind.

That being said I was about to upgrade another computer both running Studio 13 but stopped after reading the reviews.

I have been having some unusual glitches between Studio 13 and PowerPoint 2013 and know think it is a MS issue. Has anyone been running into conflicts between the two software programs? Should I role back MS 2013 to 2010 and not upgrade the second computer?

Thoughts?

Jerry

6 Replies
Mike Taylor

Hi Jerry! I've been running Office 2013 and Studio '13 and I have seen a few minor bits of weirdness it hasn't been anything that has effected building or publishing courses. Personally, I don't think that Office 2013 in general is worth paying to upgrade to. 

If you run into any glitches we can help you with let us know at http://www.articulate.com/support/contact/submit.php

Katie Venit

I need to purchase some form of Office for a new computer I bought, and I would be happier just getting '10, but I can't find that still available anywhere reputable. Does anyone know if it's still possible to purchase MS '10 without inviting viruses into my life? I tried transferring my license from the old computer to the new, but for whatever reason that's not working.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.