Opportunity for an e-Learning Designer with Storyline experience
Apr 11, 2014
Good e-Learning is looking for a motivated e-learning designer to develop and complete a number of courses using Articulate Storyline. You will be expected to follow strict instructions from the storyboards and the design guidelines.
For this role you will need to have good knowledge of Articulate Storyline and the Adobe suite. It is important that you can communicate well and have the capability to manage your projects effectively and independently.
You'll be working on a freelance basis, from you own location.
Here's a bit more about what we're looking for:
- Transferring content from storyboards into Articulate Storyline
- Creation of graphics in line with strict design guidelines
- Editing interactive templates provided
- Working to tight deadlines
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience e-learning production
Candidate Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline and Adobe Suite
- Corporate graphic design skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and proactive
If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. To get in touch, send me a private message or email me at email@example.com with a link to samples of work.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.