PD Design a Course Starter Templates Inspired by Restaurant Menus #373

Jul 11, 2022

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/49f811f5-524b-4711-8da6-9ed29c82b2c5/review

Hi all, 

My first project using Articulate 360. 

One question though, does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix the "Welcome" page? On the right-hand side, there is this black block (it is meant to be yellow). Not sure if it is relevant but I am using a Mac with parallel to complete the project. 

Many thanks,

PD 

5 Replies
Justin Collinge

Hi PD

I suspect the black block is caused by the screen size you're using. The browser is showing your page the size you made it & any extra space is ending up black (Just like the black lines at the top & bottom of a widescreen video shown on a non-widescreen screen)

If this is the cause then it can be remedied by changing your screen size/shape - click your Design tab & on far left is the Slide Size Setup button. I usually work with a 16:9 (widescreen) format - which you can set up as your default for future projects. 

Hope that helps

Justin

Paige Dao

Hi thanks Sarah. It seems that the ratio of the photo and the screen did not match. However, since the project was completed on a Mac, I am unable to edit it as I am now using a Window for all Articulate 360 since it's much more efficient. I have just started a new project recently and this did not happen so all has been sorted!