Process Training

Jun 12, 2019

Hi everyone!

I need to create an eLearning course for the sales process. The goal is to train the sales employees on the different steps of the process (identify opportunity, assessing opportunity, etc.). I am not sure yet how this could look and if we should also offer an online session or a Q&A session in addition to the eLearning.
I would appreciate it a lot if you can:

-Share examples you might have

-Give some advice based on your experience

Thanks a lot in advance!

Eva

2 Replies
Virginia Lewis

Hi Eva. I don't have examples to share, but I have similar project coming up with my Sales Team. Here are some ideas that I've had so far.

1. You could use a Sales Coach or Mentor that first shows the steps of the process. Use as much engaging material as possible here so that it doesn't feel to lecture-like
  2. Next, you can use the new scenario blocks from Storyline or Rise to show what it would look like. You can choose to parse it out based on the steps first i.e. identify opportunity, etc and then show a full on scenario. Might be good to offer the user a choice for this part as some people like to view in segments whereas others may prefer to view the entire process all at once. This also might be good if members from the Sales Team want to review the content later.
  3. I do think it's important to assess the team after they've viewed the content. You can also make this a scenario or case-based

Just my thoughts! Good luck!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.